Learn with the Forager Funds team about what it takes to be a successful investor.
This course takes you through what is needed to value a business, the difference between speculation and valuation, how to deal with uncertainty, the use of financial ratios as short cuts, the pyschological pitfalls to avoid and the attributes of a successful investor.
Listen as Steve Johnson takes you through case studies of his best and worst investments and the lessons that can be learned from them.
What you will learn?
- Three questions to ask in order to value a business
- How long term investing differs from the behaviour of most market participants
- How to deal with incertainty when making investments
- Psychological pitfalls to avoid when investing
- Attributes required to be a successful investor