Personal Information means information that can identify you.When using our website, completing forms, subscribing to our mailing list, undertaking courses,attending events or in your dealings with us generally, we may collect personal information about you.
Through our interactions with us we may collect the personal information about you including but not limited to:
- Your name, gender and date of birth
- Contact details such as address, phone number and email address
- Information about your interest in our products, services or events
- Information about your dealings with us or anyone else
- Any other information which we may need to promote our goods or services
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to improve and tailor our products and services to you, to contact you directly with further information about our products, services and events. We may also disclose your information to our partners who provide content on our website. The use of your personal data by our partners is limited to contacting you about events, products and services relevant to the courses provided on our website.
Under the terms and conditions of use of this website you consent to the use of your personal details by us and our partners. If you would prefer not to receive information from us or our partners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, unless we are required to by law or to the extent we use third parties to capture or manage your personal information on our behalf.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that personal information collected and kept by us is kept safe and secure from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, incorrectness, modification or disclosure.
Our security measures include:
- Educating staff about their obligations with regard to your personal information
- Confidentiality requirements of our employees
- Only giving access to personal information to persons who is verified to be able to receive that information
- Electronic security systems, such as firewalls and data encryption on our websites
- Security access to our office premises
- Secure storage for physical records
- The use of passwords to access database information
- The use of document shredders for the disposal of written information.
Our client login area on our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as financial data from interception and hacking. We cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third-party access to information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. We reserve the right to gather more extensive information about any attempted access to our website that raises security issues and, if appropriate, make disclosures to the relevant authorities.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you would like to access amend personal information held by InvestorU about you please email us at info@investorU.com.au or write to our privacy officer at:
InvestorU Pty Ltd
Level 5, 8-10 Loftus St
Sydney, NSW 2029